Two of my favourite small Canadian retailers, Bumblebee Toys and Jilly Bo Billy Boutique, are teaming up to hold one heck of a Facebook party. The grand prize is over $1100 in kids Tea Party themed goodies!
When: Friday April 8th, 2:30pm – 2:30pm PST
Where: Bumblebee Toys Facebook Page
How to Enter:
1st – RSVP to the event to be entered into an additional prize draw.
2nd – You have two opportunities to pre-enter for the “grand prize”! Head over to Bumblebee Toys and Jilly Bo Billy Boutique‘s Facebook pages. Look along the right hand side for the link that says “Easter Party for Two Pre-Entry” and click there to enter. Remember to do this on both Bumblebee Toys AND Jilly Bo Billy Boutique‘s Facebook page to score two entries.
3rd – Be at Bumblebee Toys Facebook page from 12:30 to 2:30 on April 8th for your chance to enter 10 separate giveaways, plus another entry for the Grand Prize.
The party is open to anyone with a Canadian or US shipping address. Check out some of the awesome prizes they have lined up:
- Guidecraft – Child’s Table and Chair set ($220)
- Bamboletta – Serendipity Doll ($180)
- Sarah’s Silks – Rainbow Silk Scape and Fairy Dress with Rainbow Streamer ($100)
- Kiss Naturals – Soap, lip balm, perfume, and bath fizzle making kits ($84)
- Green Toys – 2 Tea Sets ($54)
- Jilly Bo Billy – Pick a party dress! ($50)
- Artterro – Collage Jewelry and Art Doll Craft Kits ($50)
- Pixiekids Toys – Eco-felt Tea Set ($40)
- Bakerella – Cake Pop Cookbook ($40)
- Loves Me Not – Tea for Two Tank ($40)
- Luna Organics – 2 Make-Up Sets ($36)
- Eco-Kids – 2 All natural egg dyeing kits ($34)
- Princess Poppets – Waldorf Doll Outfit ($30)
- Bumblebee Toys – Wooden Pastry Set ($25)
- Notes (by Redletter Design Studio) – Set of Personalized Invitations ($20)
- Once Upon a Bedtime – Bedtime stories for children on CD ($15)
- Lil Doodlers – Tea Pot Shaped Crayons ($10)
- Ribbon Candy – Tea Party Felt Hair Clip ($7)
Hope to see you at the party! I’d love to see my readers winning some of these cool prizes! Let me know how you guys make out, ok?