Sweet As Kisses Pie
Prep time: 10 min
Freezer time: 3 hours
Total time: 3 hours 20 min
Yields: One pie.
1 package Philadelphia cream cheese
1/3 cup granulated sugar
1-8 oz. tub Cool Whip thawed
1 cup cherry pie filling
1 ready made graham cracker pie crust
1. Mix the cream cheese & sugar with an electric mixer on medium until well blended.
2. Gently stir in 2 cups of the whipped topping.
3. Add the pie filling and cut through the batter with a knife several times to create a marble effect.
4. Pour into the crust and spread the remaining whipped topping over top.
5. Freeze at least 3 hours or overnight.
When you take it out, let it stand 10 minutes before cutting into 8 slices.