Amazon Prime Day is a HUGE sale that happens once a year at Amazon.ca — thousands and thousands of items get put on sale (It’s like a giant Black Friday sale, but just for Amazon).
Did you know that you can find out ahead of time what is going to be on sale? I’ve been peeking ahead and I’ve found some really interesting kids toys and household deals that I’ll be adding to my shopping list for myself and my family — and I thought you might like to know about these crazy Canadian Amazon deals, too.
The links in this post are affiliate links. If you click through and make a purchase I earn a small commission at no additional cost to you.
IMPORTANT: You need to be a Prime member to get access to these deals.
TIP: Amazon Prime offers a free 30-day trial. To sign up for the free 30 day trial, and get access to all of the Prime Day deals, simply click this link and follow the on-screen prompts. This is how I ended up with Prime — I signed up for a free trial last year during Prime Day and stuck around because of the free 2-day shipping and access to free streaming via Prime Video (hello, Marvelous Mrs. Maisel!).
Prime Day is July 15-16, 2019!
More sale items will keep popping up during Prime Day. Whenever I happen to find something cool I will add it to this list. Remember, I will be listing things here BEFORE THEY GO ON SALE. The things listed below won’t actually go on sale until the time noted.
TIP: If you see something you’re excited about I recommend clicking through and adding it to your cart NOW as it will make it much easier to grab when it goes on sale! (When the deal goes live your cart will be updated with the sale price. )
TIP: Note the time the deal is going to start and set a reminder alarm on your phone, as sometimes items sell out pretty quickly.
The following items are on sale for Prime Day:
- Smile, Drama, Ghosts and Sisters – Set of 4 Tween Graphic Novels by Raina Telgemeier (my daughter LOVES these books) – LIVE NOW
- KitchenAid Artisan Design Series 5-Quart Tilt-Head Stand Mixer with Glass Bowl, Candy Apple Red (Crazy expensive, but this tempts me so, SO MUCH. LIVE NOW)
- Cricut Explore Air 2 Fuchsia Bundle with Basic Tool Set and Two Vinyl Samplers for HALF OFF! LIVE NOW
- Mousetrap, classic board game – LIVE NOW
- Star Wars Ultimate Co-Pilot Chewie, interactive furReal plush Chewie – LIVE NOW
- The Twilight Zone: The Complete Series on DVD – LIVE NOW
- Star Trek: the complete original series on DVD or on Blu-ray
- Set of all 10 Harry Potter / Fantastic Beasts films on Blu-ray – LIVE NOW
- Set of 24 cans of Play-Doh, rainbow of colours – LIVE NOW
- Play-Doh Party Pack (10 mini cans of Play-Doh, great for party favours) – LIVE NOW
- Tile (tag your items and make them “ring” when you need to find them – bought this for my mom and she loves it) – LIVE NOW
Buy an Amazon gift card of $25 or more and get a $5 credit to your Amazon account (use promotion code GCPRIME19CA at checkout – LIVE NOW)
Have fun shopping! Again, don’t forget that you need to be a Prime member to access these deals. Be sure to check back here, as I will be updating this list throughout the days leading up to Prime Day, whenever I find deals that I think you folks might dig.
TIP: If something you want sells out, get on the waiting list. Once an item is in someone’s cart, if they don’t check out within 15 minutes the item is released to the next person in line. There are actually pretty good odds for snagging something that you are on the waiting list for. I’ve done it myself, several times now.