Starting in the top left:
* chocolate mice and other treats sold in one of the basement shops at the Bavarian Inn in Frankenmuth.
* my banjo obsessed girl practicing for her Christmas concert.
* trying a new board game at a local public play gaming event.
* that crazy delicious Primanti Bros. sandwich I had in Pittsburgh.
* the lovely Detroit River sunset as seen at the foot of my street.
* the Toronto skyline as seen from a pirate boat.
* a gorgeous statue along the boardwalk in Puerto Vallarta.
* a groundhog we spotted on a nature walk in a local park.
* getting slimed in Ghostbusters the Board Game.
Are you digging Instagram like I am? What were your top photos for 2015?
(Check out this cool little website that pulls your top nine Instagram images from 2015 and turns them into a collage: 2015bestnine.com. Neat, eh?)